MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
Updated: Aug 10, 2020
Kia Ora! I got nominated for this award a few days ago, and thought it was a cool thing to join in on, so here goes! I was nominated by LRose5, and you can find her blog here.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (see above)
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
4. Answer the 5 questions you were asked
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. Nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Lrose5's QUESTIONS -
Have you ever ridden a horse?
Hmm... Good question... I've been doing Equestrian as a sport for a decade now! I own my own full size pony Cruise, who you can see on my About Me page. So yes, you could say I have ridden a horse before 😘
Do you like western movies?
Western? I suppose that means American/European movies? In that case yes. However, if we're talking about Western as in the discipline of horse riding, count me in! Can't go wrong with a bit of The Lone Ranger!
What are you allergic to?
To be honest I don't think so, I used to be allergic to mandarins and strawberries, but I think I ate too many and forced myself to grow out of it... oops 🙊
Have you ever sat on top of a house?
I have not, but as a person that takes inspiration from those aesthetic posts on Instagram, I definitely aim to sit upon thy homestead at least once in my life.
Do you like to paint?
I do! I haven't painted in quite a while, but I love how calming it is. Unfortunately I haven't had the time lately, or I would be painting and drawing all the time!
3 THINGS ABOUT ME -
I aim to publish a book sometime in the future.
I've been skiing since I was three.
I plan to travel to more than 33 countries, and beat my Dad's highscore!
I NOMINATE -
PLUS whoever wants to do this award too!
I know this is nine not ten but don't hold me to it! 🙊
MY QUESTIONS -
1. If you could travel to any country for a week where would you go?
2. You're stuck on a deserted island, and you can choose three essentials to have. What are they?
3. Have you travelled to New Zealand? If so, where was your favourite destination? If not, where would you like to visit?
4. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? 😆
5. If you had to choose between never watching a movie again or never reading a book again, which would you pick?
MY TOP POSTS -
Thanks again Lrose5! Just a little bit of fun, hope you guys enjoy! I've been so amazed at the creativity and friendliness of the blogging community, it only keeps getting better! 💕